What ever happened to:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Glenn Henry 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Over the years many wonder what became of a person of which
    they becameĀ  friends.

Post a name and hopefully you receive a rely.

Glenn Henry
    Participant

Does anyone from the 1960′s remember “Yacky?” I am not going to attempt
    to spell his last name.

Jim Bryson
    Participant

Glenn,

Carl Yackamowski (sp?) had dark, slicked back red hair & wore a German Iron Cross around his neck. A real tough talker.

Glenn Henry
    Participant

Hi Jim,

I think it was Leonard Y… I remember he was a character and that german cross he wore. He also liked mashed potato sandwiches with waaayy too much
    pepper.

Jim Bryson
    Participant

Glenn,

It was Leonard Y. A biker dude in a wheelchair.

Glenn Henry
    Participant

Wow, it is 2017 already. I spent the last year and a half not the best of health, who knows, maybe the next year will be a rotten year as well, but then it may be a good year.

For all the people that have checked in with the site, a late happy Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and new year. Don’t forget, Presidents’ Day is coming up. With a new president, hopefully we get a new world. The last one didn’t do quite well.

If you get a notification, drop me a line.

Oh yeah, I did want to ask in 1966 and 67 there was a young girl about three or four years of age that could not walk, but she was very energetic scooting all over the place. I remember her first name was Shawn, can’t remember her last name. Sometimes can’t remember my own last name.

Glenn Henry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Click to learn more

Click to learn more